You would like to consign to auction?
The appraisal service will be provided at no charge. We are happy to review any item you wish to show us. For a free and non-binding apparaisal of your pieces, simply contact us.
How to proceed: Contact DognyAuction today for a free evaluation of your property! DognyAuction is always accepting and actively seeking quality consignments in the following departements: Fine Arts – Swiss Art – Contemporary Art – Antiquities – Asian Art – Oriental Art – Furniture – Decorative Arts – Wines – Clocks & Watches – Jewellery – Silver – Vintage – Books – Letters & Manuscripts – Collector cars etc.
- You phone us now (+41 79 607 41 07)
- You complete the online form here below
- You send us an email email@example.com.
- You visit us during our opening hours (Mo-Fri, 10am-6 pm)
- For an entire collection, we can organize a home visit (please call us, phone number +41 79 607 41 07).
Wherever possible, please email us the following information:
- Clear, color photographs of the back and the front of the item as well as a close-up of the signature/marker mark’s
- Photos or description of any areas of damage
- The dimensions: high x length x depth or high x diameter
- Please provide us with as much information as you can about the object and it’s history. Details such as the provenance of the item (when, where and how it was acquired) are always helpful.
- Don’t forget to include your contact info.
We are particularly seeking names as:
Ami-Ferdinand Duplain, Gérard de Palézieux, François de Ribaupierre, Raphaël Ritz, A Bailly, François Birbaum, Le Corbusier, Paul Lépinard, Charles Parisod, Hodler, Albert Anker, Balthus, Ernest Bieler, E Bille, Bocion, S Brignoni, G Buchet, P Colombi, Raphy Dallèves, E Geiger, Giacometti, F Glarner, M Gubler, J Lehmann, P. M. Monsted, O Morach, T Pedretti, A Perrier, W Ropélé, Segantini, T Senn, L Soutter, Vallotton, Varlin, Veillon, Fritz Winter, Watches Rolex, Patek Philippe, Tudor Monte-Carlo, Jaeger Lecoultre, Longines, Vacheron Constantin, Omega, Chinese Art as Zao Wou-Ki, Sanyu, Chu Teh Chun, Le Pho, Vu Cao Dam, Mai Thu, Qi Baishi, Lin Fengmian, Zhang Daqian, Xu Beihong, Wu Changshuo, Wu Dayu, Wu Guanzhong, Pan Yuliang, Hsiung PingMing, Lalan, Guan Liang, Ma Desheng, Wang Keping, Tang Haywende, signed jewels, vintage Hermès, Chanel, Burgondi wines, Pétrus, Bronzes Pierre Blanc, Photos, musical instruments, collectors books, manuscripts, etc.